Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Mother's birthday party

We held my Mother's birthday party on Friday, March 17th, even though her birthday isn't until the 20th.

It was the only day that we could all be together. Maia, Kristina and I flew in on Thursday night and stayed with my brother, Mark, and his family.

Maia was a very good girl during lunch. It was at a fancy place, so she really couldn't run around, and she didn't but once or twice.

This morning, I had gotten up and then went back into our suite to go to the bathroom. She was sitting up in bed (the three of us had slept in the same bed), so I climbed back in with her. She lay down and we pulled the covers up over ourselves.

It gives me so much pleasure to take care of her and to let her take care of me.

I wonder sometimes how she'll be when she figures out what happened--whether she'll still let me take care of her. I hope so.

1 Comments:

Blogger SXYMMA said...

awww she's gonna love you even more when she finds out what happened and figures out that you loved her no matter what.

3/18/2006 08:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home