Monday, April 21, 2008

A question about doggies

This was at dinner on Sunday night. I had spent the day doing yardwork, but then Maia had wanted to go to the pet store. She likes to go and visit with the puppies, hamsters and dwarf rabbits. They put them out in little petting structures with walls not so high that children can't reach in. Clever.

Her question came out of the blue while we were eating.

"Where do the doggies go at night when the store closes? Does someone take them home?"

Kristina and I were both impressed with her curiosity.

"Maia, that's a great question. They probably stay in the store in cages."

"We can ask the next time we go," Kristina said.

I've missed writing in here. Stupid and unimportant things, like fighting with my former partner, have kept me away.

John, Monday, April 21, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home