Sunday, July 31, 2011

We talk about sex


We had been watching a story about puppies on Animal Planet. This was yesterday.

"Where do the babies come out," Maia asked. She was looking at Cocoa, asleep on the couch.

I pointed.

"Her butthole?"

"Not her butthole. The one in front of that."

"Oh," she said. "But that's so small."

"Well, your pep-pep is small, too, but a baby will come out of that someday."

"Ooohhh," she said. "But not if i don't have"--and then she mouthed the word.

"Why don't you want to do that?" I asked.

"It's disgusting, it's gross, and the final thing is, I don't want to."

I laughed and we let it go.

We were looking over Maia's papers from her summer school, today. One of the questions asked her to described herself. She wrote, "I'm funny, I like to have fun, and I'm cute."

The pic is from just before we went horseback riding on the Big Island on Wednesday, July 27th.

John, Sunday, July 31, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home